I feel that us IF are divided into 2 types. "The Testers" and "The Non-Testers". I personally am very much a non-tester. I hate preggie test and will avoid them at all cost. I would rather see a red streak on toilet paper as my BFN than 1 lonely line on a little white stick. But that's just who I am. See even if I do a test and it is negative, the back of my mind wonders. Then I play mind games with myself and get myself into a tizzy. So most of the time I wait for the bitch to show, however sometimes she is late for the scheduled appointment and leaves me wondering. So I made a rule a while ago. Anything later than 5 days and I would test.
However I been starting to wonder lately and especially after beautiful Tee got a positive then started bleeding a few hours later, whether us "Non-testers" have maybe got a BFP but lost it before we had tested and just assumed it was AF as normal.
I remember very clearly after about 8 or so months of TTC, I got my period and I can't remember if it was on time or late. (They are always so irregular) But I remember walking to the shops for women's supplies as I had just started day 1 and only had the pad I was wearing and no car. Arrr! So when I got to the shop I felt a lump fall from my "hoo hoo". I had to quickly run for the bathroom and there was a big clot the size of 1/2 a golf ball. I then tried to sort myself out and quickly dash to the chemist and then back to the bathroom. I then was a bit shaken but decided why I was there I would do a bit of a shop to take my mind off it, however sure enough 5 mins later I felt another lump drop. I made another made dash to the bathroom again and saw another clot but not as big as the first one. I then decided it was time start walking home and to rest.
I never did have any more since that day but I do wonder. Do us "Non-testers" miscarry early and just not know? As a non-tester, I would rather not know but I do wonder.........
I have often wondered the same thing given I am very much a non tester. About 6 months ago my AF was 3 days late - I had a 32 day cycle or something like that and I wondered. But then is the pain of a chemical pregnancy or very early m/c worth the pee on a sick?
ReplyDelete