Back in 2009 when I was naturally trying, I had 6 months of acupuncture. The first 4 month regulated my cycles and help my cramps. However I gave it up due to the last 2 months had stopped working (Irregular periods and cramps again) and also because I was ready to start Assisted Conception (IVF).
However I have been seeing a fertility naturopath and he has put me on lots of yucky herbs and he said he uses lots of Chinese herbs in his mixers and is very much for acupuncture. So I have been thinking about getting back into it. I have decided I won't be going back to my previous acupuncturist. Don't get me wrong she was great. (I knew her personally.) But she didn't specialize in fertility. So this time I'm going to a acupuncturist that I have researched independently and is a specialists in fertility. I'm hopping this might be my key to success.
So my plan is after 3 months of my fertility naturapath's herbs. (Started in March) and 1 month of acupuncture (first appointment 29th May) then in June do my FET cycle that I have been putting off for almost a year now. I will continue with the herbs and accuputure during and after my FET if my Fertility Specialist says I can. But I'm just wanting to give my body a good chance to clean out my uterus for my Snow baby to live in for 9 months.
That's the plan anyway.
good to have a plan, always makes me feel better
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good plan Jill! Glad you took my advice and researched and found someone who you feel comfortable seeing. Your FS will probably tell you not to take the herbs at the same time if he is giving you drugs as well but your naturopath will probably differ so you will need to make that decision yourself. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI too did acu then gave it up, and now I wonder what may have been if I kept it up. Oh well.. I find it expensive, and I didn't hold belief in it. But my specialist was all for it. I got back into acu this year. I hope that this new acu person is a winner for you...
ReplyDelete