1. Sometimes I talk too much. I'm a very chatty person. I love catting to people and socializing. I'm not a 1 side chatter as I always ask others about there life but I sometimes find myself saying, "Stop talking."
2. I have a little mowy. Not a big hairy mowy but a few light hairs and yes I wax it, thank you very much! But I hate it. Wish I didn't have to wax every 3 to 4 weeks when I get my brows done.
3. I hate that I am short. My Hubby is just over 6 foot and I'm 5 foot. That's a 30 cm difference. Most people say we look cute together but a few more inches wouldn't go astray.
4. I get migraines. They mostly are hormonal (Just before AF) but also alcohol and stress brings them on. So I never drink and I occasionally miss out on thing as I'm in bed in pain. Sometimes they aren't too bad and I can drug up and put on a smile. Then others feel like my head is going to explode and I have to hibernate under my bed covers.
5. I hate being a middle child. I have an older sister who is 3.5 years older than me and a brother who is 2.5 years younger than me. Don't get me wrong we are a very close family and my parents were always fair on all of us, but unless you are a middle child yourself, you just don't understand that "Middle child syndrome" really does exist. I remember my grandpa use to favor my brother. (Only grandson) and my Grandma use to always tell my sister how she was the first grandchild. What was I? That's right, The Middle Child!
6. I'm dyslexic. For those of you who don't know what this is let be break it down. I had a lot of trouble learning as a kid and sometimes still do. I'm Auditory Dyslexic. So I have trouble listening and concentrating. I have perfect hearing but I often hear words differently. For example when I was younger I would see the word THE. I would see T H E but I would say "a". Why you ask, because they sound the same. That's an auditory dyslexic. The other type is a Visual Dyslexic. They are the people that see words jumping around the page. (That's not me.) Anyway I did a huge amount of extra stuff as a kid. Every afternoon after school my mum would do extra work with me and also she took me to every specialist there was. And the results are clear. I'm a full functioning adult with a diploma in childcare and a successful business. Even though a lot of my success is for what my mum did, I also have been diagnosed with an above average IQ. That has been a big help too.
7. I hate that I am a bit of a complainer. If I have aches and pains. I wine at Hubby. He often tell me I'm wining and I have to stop myself. I think it all part of the 1st point, "talking too much." I just say things and don't ever think.
8. I hate that I have little fashion sense. I often wear black and grey stuff. I'm not very experimental with colour. I do love jewelery and I often use funky necklaces to brighten my wardrobe but pretty much it's black and grey all the way. Take right now for instance, black and grey layered top with black leggings with tiny white dots. See no colour? I do own a few red and pink items but if you open my wardrobe right now, I guarantee that 80 to 90% would be grey or black.
9. I hate that I worry. Yes I worry a lot. I worry about money, I worry about work, I worry about my cleaning not being done (I'm an OCD cleaner), I worry about a messy house, I worry about my family, I worry about my friends, , I worry about traffic, I worry about dinner, I worry about my health, I worry about giving birth, I worry about being a mum, I worry about not being a mum, I worry about my teeth falling out, I worry about cancer, I worry about death, I worry about worrying too much!
10. Well I think you all can guess what number 10 is....................... I hate the fact that my body won't have a baby.
I love this post. Its like facing yourself in the mirror naked. Geez that would be a long list of what we dont like!! Can I just add this for you Jill;
ReplyDeleteThe Thing I Love about JILL:
1. You are very very honest in your posts and support of others. If you dont like something, you say it. You are not here to please the world, but be honest and that is what I love about you.. You take the time to read blogs, and not offer only '((HUGS))', but actual support!
I can relate to a few of these!I also have middle child syndrome-and I'm a huge worrier!
ReplyDeleteI've given you a Versatile and/or Stylish blogger award on my blog.Thanks for your supportive comments on my blog recently! xo