Haidee's Baby Shower
Attempted poetry
By Jill
Haidee I met you back in two thousand and nine,
I have enjoyed getting to know you over time.
I love your cheery spirit and manner,
even when your not completely hammered.
You are such a support to all,
without wanting anything at all.
Infertility is such a tough road,
only thing you didn't do was lick a toad.
I'm so glad you are preggy,
after collecting those eggies.
Hope your baby boy,
gives you nothing but joy.
Food for the party!
Mickey Cup Cakes
Made with Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Milk and Disney Magic.
Presents
A mickey mouse costume for you baby boy to wear to parties and on Halloween.
A year supply of nappies.
Did you know in a baby s first year, new parents will have brought home an average of 2,788 diapers for a total cost of $557.60.
All the best Haidee!




Nice presents!
ReplyDeleteYou are so clever Jill!! A years supply of nappies is a huge present!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love it Jill. Wow, never knew I'd be spending that much on nappies, lucky you came to my baby shower! Hehe. ;-) He's going to look adorable in that little Mickey Mouse costume and the cupcakes are very cool.
ReplyDeleteLove you hon! xox
Thank you for your support and participation. Your poem is awesome! I wish someone got me the year supply of nappies. It's amazing how many we go through!
ReplyDeleteI've added your link on the blog post.
hahah Jill- i love the bit about licking a toad!!!! hehehe. I reckon Haidee would have tried that too if it might have made a difference!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous gifts - definitely Jill style all the way!
Love your poem and great to 'meet' you at Haidee's baby shower :)) Great cupcakes... plenty of lovely things to eat at this wonderful party :) Love always xoxo
ReplyDeleteProbably would have licked a toad . . . hehe.
ReplyDeleteMmm I love your cupcakes too...so cute..the nappy situation is scary though...our poor environment but then imagine doing cloth nappies....
ReplyDelete