Well as Hubby and I pulled out of our driveway this morning we saw the most beautiful thing on our next door's front lawn. "A FOR SALE SIGN" Hallelujah! We both couldn't help smiling. I now know why he was pressure hosing on the weekend. I'm so glad I didn't send a note. Oh I hope it sells fast. It's the 4th house for sale in our street and 2 are right next door to him. A builder sub divided land and built a new house on 1 block and renovated the existing house. So I hope that doesn't slow the sale down.
See girls, sometimes wishes do come true. Although I hope the new neighbours will be nice.
Stoked!
ReplyDeleteYou could not have gotten a better outcome than that! Get some flyers and help him sell it!!!
ReplyDeleteI might bake cookies and hand them out during open house.
ReplyDeleteyay!!!
ReplyDeletehaha... woohoo! Problem solved!!
ReplyDelete