18 Aug 2011

Where do I belong?

I am thinking about rejoining my old forum after almost a year. Just for some support and to gain some info as I still feel a little lost. The thing is I really want to join the Pregnancy After Assistant Conception board rather than my March Birth Board.  What I want to know is,  is it insensitive or rude to join since technology I conceived naturally. See I feel that I belong on this board as the women know what I have been through and understand my feelings. The March board is full of women that conceived quickly and although I'm sure they are very supportive I just feel it is a bit of a mad house and I don't know if I need that right now.

I would love everyones opinion on this. How would you feel?

8 comments:

  1. Come join us come join us...you are most welcome....it does not matter you conceived naturally as you have been down that road of trauma TTC and deserve to be there...you have experience on AC road and we all have same connection...come be my belly buddy on PAAC ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to Join, how can I go about this? I feel the same, I am in a due feb group but feel a bit bitter as am talking to woman who conceived easily and more often than not are having 2nd or 3rd baby and have no clue what its like to struggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope - not at all!!! i looooooooooooooooooove those girls and yes the lady above is part of it. they get it and understand! Clewis it is the babycentre.com.au/community then go to parenting after assisted conception. the girls, quite frankly ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, I think you are more than entitled to be a part of the PAAC group. You have been through AC and you are just lucky that you managed to concieve naturally after all that. I say go for it and i'm sure they will welcome you with open arms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had this dilemma too when I was PG. Having been a member of BC and active on a few boards I didn't know which board I belonged with. I ended up in the Sept 09 board. Although they are lovely women I felt a bit lost as I was the only one who had experienced IF. I only was on the AC board for a short while (during my break) and didn't think the PAAC board would have me since I ended getting PG naturally. If you are very well known on AC I would go with the PAAC board. Otherwise any board that supports you through your PG and beyond is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the support. I think I will jump on and join the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would be more than welcome on the PAAC board Jill, I hope to be moving over to that side soon... And like the other ladies have said you have still been down the AC path and understand the heartache and joys that go along with it. :) and you would still be welcome to pop into AC I remember you :)I hadn't been on there long when you were having a break...

    Lani

    ReplyDelete
  8. As the moderator of the PAAC board (albeit the very slack moderator!) I insist you join us! I have barely posted since Cohen came along because I quite simply can't keep up with all the demands on my time these days but they are a WONDERFUL bunch of girls who will be more than happy to have you! xox

    ReplyDelete