10 Aug 2011
A baby is born
Tonight we went to the hospital to see Hubbies new nephew. He was a huge 10 pound. Mum had a 2 hour labour with no drugs. As I held him I had a very different feeling then I normally do. The last 3 nieces and nephew I held were during my infertility and I held them with a little pain in my heart. However this time I was glowing. I looked and him with excitement. Also as i watched my nervous hubby with his nephew, it brought a feeling about him as a dad and how wonderful he will be. There is something about a new born baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how sweet very sweet...that feeling would be amazing knowing you are pregnant to hold another baby especially after what you have been through...Brings tears to my eyes as I feel and imagine my hubby doing the same...but 10 pounder...oooh hope your one does not take after your husbands side!!!
ReplyDeleteand yes we are bump buddies xx
ReplyDeleteHow lovely Jill- it will be you holding your own baby in no time xx
ReplyDelete