6 Aug 2011
2WW
I have 2 weeks till I hit that magic 12 weeks. Oh the dreaded 2ww, Oh how I hate thy. I'm feeling a little tired and b00bs are sore. Ok, ok I know I said I would never complain about being pregnant but I really think that me and pregnancy are not a perfect couple. I'm hating my lack of effort in day to day tasks. Meals can be a hit and miss, housework is real effort as I'm tired and have been having headaches and I can only take panadol which in my option are as good as swallowing tic tacs. I think my neck is a little out which is causing the headaches. I have booked a physio appointment on friday. Hopefully that will ease the tension. The pregnancy is going well itself as I have seen some major changes in my body and what was once my little pot belly (pre PG) is now turning into what can only be described as a baby bump. I'm still trying to hide it from ppl but I'm really running out of room in my clothes and can't really hide it. I think some ppl are suspicious but too polite to say anything. I now can only do up 2 pairs of my pants and elastic wasted pants (classy) are now my new best friend. I also am struggling with some tops as my b00bs are bigger and some top and bras are getting a little too snug. I think I might need a clothes shopping day. Might wait the 2 weeks. Don't want to tempt fate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, not long now Jill! Good riddance to your last 2ww, hope it flies by and you can go out shopping and scream your happiness off the rooftops!
ReplyDeleteOh I hear you too re hiding that baby bump...Ive invested in my beautiful elastic pants too and lucky its winter as I can wear jackets and put my hands the pockets to cover up bump ....I actually got the belly belt to help in interim so when I want to wear nice pants/jeans I can...
ReplyDeleteYes cant wait until your 2ww ends either...I found though the waiting after my first scan went quicker then waiting from news of BFP to first scan and now my 12 week scan is here this week...I bought a couple of cheapy target maternity bras too as I did not have any soft cup bras and had to go up a size....I thought they were cheap so if I get bigger again not a big loss in $$...wanted to look after my boobs lol
Glad to hear that its all going so well... The 2nd Tri will be here before you know it, and your b00bs wont hurt, you will have energy and you will be showing...
ReplyDeleteNow that is going fast!!
ReplyDelete