Well I logged on after being off my blog for a week and today pretty much all I read about is bad news. Well I have some shit to add to the pile that I was unable to write about till now.
Sunday afternoon my house got broken into. They took my laptop, my i phone, my French connection watch, hubbies x box and lots of bit and pieces. But the one thing that was taken that seems irreplaceable is my feeling of security. We have deadlock and security screens but they broke glass to get in. We were literally 5 mins down the road. I don't feel safe in my home or online for that matter. My lap top had a link to my blog and email and although I have changed the password I wonder if they are reading this.
I also have been working on a memoir for around 6 months about my infertility journey which dates back to when we first thought about TTC. It was my master piece and it was like 10 pages long and no where near done. I have feelings, information and so much put into it, GONE! Someone said to rewrite it but I can't replicate what was written. It was a release outlet and I wrote it to let it out.
I went to acupuncture yesterday and she was great. She said we would skip the fertility treatment and do a shock treatment instead. I had a great feeling of relaxation for the first time since it happened. She put a needle in my ear that is very tiny and it stays in for a week. She was so great, she refused to charge me. She gave be some things to do to push the bad feeling out. Lets just say if anyone sore me yesterday afternoon in my house they would have thought I was high. I literally pushed the bad feelings out the door and was moving candles around everywhere. I do feel a little better. The police said the will mostly never return but we have upped our security anyway. I just feel so violated. I feel like on edge in my own house.
Bastards!
Fucking assholes!
Cock balls!
Shit heads!
Scum of the earth!
Please feel free to add to this list!
Oh Jill, that is just absolutely horrible, you poor thing! I hope they can catch the bastards and put them behind bars. So sorry this has happened to you and how devastating to feel so violated and have things that were so personal to you taken. Just awful. (((MASSIVE HUG))) I hope with time you will begin to feel safe in your home again - maybe you could get an alarm system installed if that would help?
ReplyDeleteMother fuckers!
ReplyDeleteoh dear. What bad luck. Some people!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jill, I'm so sorry to hear that. It is such a terrible invasion of privacy. Like you said, it's not the material items that you care about. It's the sentimental items, things that no amount of money can replace. xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh Jill that is totally disgusting and it is definately invasion of privacy and dirty does not explain what you must be going through..yes insurance can over monetary things but I agree with Baby craving its sentimental that cant be replaced....
ReplyDeleteWhat makes some bloody dirty mongrel thief think he deserves your hard worked for belongings and at same time invade your beautiful home...Karma will get him bad karma will
Fuck sticks!
ReplyDeleteLike the druggies haven't got enough, all the unwanted accidental drug dependant pregnancies, they take your privacy from you too..
I hate thieves, and I hate fuckwits that enter a persons home, uninvited, unwanted, and steal from them. Its not about the laptop, its about what is on it. Its not about the watch, its about the memory attached to it. Its not about the Xbox, its about the laughs you've had playing it.
Believe in Karma Jill, believe they will get what they deserve...