Although, I feel helpless. I can't tell her I know how she feel because I don't as I have never experienced a Pregnancy and/or Miscarriage. I can only imagine the pain and thoughts inside her. I know if it was me I would be a mess and probably think that I'm never going to be able to have a child. I would be giving up. But I know that she is strong, and hopefully with the support for her family and friends (real and online) she will rise above and find strength to carry on.
Even though I was brought up with religion, I'm not a religious person. However I do believe that there is a higher power and that everything happens for a reason. I know that the world doesn't always seen to be fair but I believe that it is all for a grant plan. Someone once told me this and it has stuck my head everytime I think about death.
"They need young people in heaven, as much as old people."
So if your reading this Chon, I'm sending you "spirit dust" it sort of like baby dust but it's to help give you hope and strengthen your spirit.

Lovely post Jill x
ReplyDelete