31 Mar 2011

Shut up Doll

I was in the toy department at Big W tonight looking for a birthday present for Hubbies niece. Anyway I walked passed this doll and it giggled. It took me by surprise because there was nobody else around. So I turned around and then it said," I love you mummy." I could of punched it in the face but instead I huffed and continued my shopping. A little later Hubby joined me after choosing another DVD to add to the millions we have. (Yes, my Hubby is addicted to DVD's) Anyway we walked past the doll again, unintentional of course. And it giggled. I looked at Hubby and said, "This Fucking Doll." it then said, "I love you Mummy." I then knew it was time to go home before the doll got it.

It's silly I know, but it felt like the thing was mocking me. Seriously my journey to motherhood is anything but funny. Stupid Doll! As you guessed I didn't buy Hubbies niece a doll. Even though she loved "babies." She is getting books this year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh god I would have been tempted to punch the horrible thing in the face too- there's enough real life reminders in our face when we're walking around the shops without have creepy dolls putting their 2 cents in!Glad you didn't get it for your niece!

    ReplyDelete