28 Mar 2011

Job Application

WANTED: Responsible and reliable couple to become parents.

We are looking for a reliable and responsible couple to become parents. The couple must be of suitable age, preferably over 18. They must be in a long term committed relationship and be able to withstand the pressure of the job at hand. Previous experience is encouraged, even if only on a casual basis. The role would be unpaid so therefore the couple must be financially stable. Also a full mental check will be coducted during the interviews, so please be aware that "nutcases" need not apply. However we will take into consideration the emotional strain of couple who have been for may interview and realize this may effect them at time. Particularly when reports are due. (AF)

Applications are open till future notice.
Please forward to: Wana B Preggie



Dear Wana B Preggie

I feel that my husband and I would be perfect for this position. We are both 28 years old so totally in the age range of health conception and are very mature. We have been in a close and healthly relationship for 13 years with 5 1/2 of them married. We are in a really good financial state, where we would be able to live on Hubbies wage and therefore I would be able to give up my job to focus on this position full time and my husband would assist me on a part time basic.
I feel that together we both have more than enough experience as we both have work both nights and days on a casual basis on this kind of work and I personally have 11 years experience at a corporate level.
I look forward to the interview so you will be able to see first hand how great our skills are, not only individually but also as a team. I can assure you we are not "nutcases" however we have been for a number of interview over the past 3 years and at times we do get frustrated when people without the right qualifications gets the job over us. However I'm sure that won't be the case this time. Rest assured that we will give the job 110% and will be with this organisation for many years to come.

Your desperatly,

Jill Needababy.

**** PLEASE SEND ALL OTHER APPLICATION VIA COMMENTS. ****

1 comment: