19 Jul 2011

Thank you.

Firstly I wanted to say thank you to everyone's supportive comments after my last post. I really did need some support and like always my girls came through. I have been trying really hard over the past few days to relax and to stop stressing. I have started reading a pregnancy book which I brought at 5 weeks but was not ready to read. (Yes Tee it is "Up the duff.") I pick it up last night and started reading it. When I first read it 3 weeks ago I had a horrible feeling reading it and couldn't concentrate. But last night I found myself nodding and feeling reassured.

I have also started a new page on my blog called "My Pregnancy Diary". Which I feel is a step in a positive direction. (It was even hard to even put an app on my phone when I found out, so this is a huge step for me.) I have been writing notes in a notebook next to my bed but I would really like to transfer them onto my blog. My plan is to add to it each week of my pregnancy. Now the reason I have put it on a separate page is to allow my followers the choose if they would like to read it and not be blasted with weekly updates on their blog rolls. I will post a link on my main page if there is any big news but really the diary is more for me to write my thoughts.

Update:

Well the morning all day sickness has kicked in, which I know is a positive thing and I know I swore I would never complain but feeling sick all day is the pits. I have been eating fairly well. My favourite things at the moment are.

* Vegemite and cheese crackers. (Chon, Vegemite is like medicine for my sore tum tum)
* Apples and Strawberries
* Milk (I love milk and always have. As a teenager I used to drink 1 to 2 L of milk a day. No wonder I was a size 6 in year 12)
* Cornflacks
* And my true lifesaver, TIC TACS!

My body has had a few changes too. These include:

* Bigger and higher B00bs. Also last night I notice my ni99les are getting a little darker and they are also bumpy.
* My belly is tighter and considering I carry all my weight in my stomach, well lets just say I will have trouble keeping this a secret for much longer.
* I must say I haven't been to tired. Also considering I'm getting up at around 3:30am for a bit of a vomit, I think that is surprising. I'm normally the kind of person that NEEDS 8 hours of sleep to function. Oh I'm going to be in for a shock in 7 months time. Ahhhh!

Thanks again for your support.

4 comments:

  1. It all sounds like your pregnancy is going along healthily and happily, despite the 3am vomit. I'm glad to hear you are reading, writing and have an app for the pregnancy. It's so positive, and I think coming from the negative days of infertility, it must be hard to re-wire your mind. I look forward to reading ALL of it! I have a preg diary from my son in 2007. I like to read it every now and then to remember the best feeling of my life. I'm glad I was so obsessed with my sons pregnancy, cause now I realise the true value of it. As they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feeling a bit better about things now and your getting into the pregnancy book!

    Not so good news about the morning sickness- Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill-Congratulations! I've been absent for a while and was so excited to come on here and see you got your BFP-whoop!The pregnancy diary is a great idea, and vegemite has been-and still is my saviour for MS too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes IM so happy for you and so happy you can be in such a positive mind set....Tee is right we are ok to obsess as thes pregnancy is one of the most enjoyable parts of being a mum and time you do not get back and great idea of creating a second page...I will see if my brain can organise to do one for my blog as I think its sensitive to keep a separate page

    ReplyDelete