I just watch these 2 music videos and had a huge ugly cry. I really think this was that release I have been needing. It feel like I'm letting go of my pain so I can let in some happiness.
Baby, now that I've found you. By Allison Krauss
Baby Mine By Allison Krauss
Bloody stupid internet, Ive written a comment twice and lost both..grrrr!
ReplyDeleteI think because your bfp was completely out of left field, it would be hard to get your head around it and accept that your journey has ended and you beat the fat bitch of Infertility. Its expected that you are feeling so mixed. I cannot wait for the happiness to completely overtake you.
And I am the best ugly crier! I wish I knew how to be pretty, but my face gets puffy, my eyes bloodshot, and I look like a wet pink marshmellow.
Oh Jill- you deserve a good old cry- like you said, it's a release of everything you have been through and tears or joy for what is to come.
ReplyDeleteNothing like a good cry- I've had two this week!
Make room for all your happiness!
ReplyDelete