I can't believe I made it. I'm in my second trimester. Woo Hoo! I'm really looking forward to my 15 week 5 day appointment next friday to hear bubs heart beat again and I'm especially looking forward to my 19 week 5 day appointment as it will be a scan. Since we said no to downs testing ect. we haven't had a scan since 7weeks 5 days, so I'm busting to see them. Also we will hopefully find out the gender too. My acupuncturist said my pulse is telling her it is a girl. It will be interesting to see if she is right. Also way back when my sister was PG and I had been TTC for 5 months. My sisters friend who is a bit Psychic said she had a vision of my sister with a little boy running around and me with a new born baby girl. At the time I was cursing her and said I can't wait that long. Well here I am. My sister's son will be 3 when this baby is born so I think she might be right. I have had a total of 6 girl predictions and 2 boy predictions. My lunar calendar says boy, the ring test didn't work and my cravings have been for savoury. 1 night I have a 6:30 dinner and then had left over dinner at 8:30. Oh dear!
I have no idea either way. However I would like to know what my followers think it is. Please leave a comment with your guess below.
Happy second trimester! Do you know what-I did the wedding ring test where you tie it onto a piece of hair and it predicted a girl and was right! Although I had been thinking boy so I had no motherly intuition at all lol! I will take a 50/50 guess and say girl for you hehe. Hope the scan comes around really soon for ya.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it to trimester 2 woo hoo...
ReplyDeleteWell I have no intuition either but guess it will be a girl...yes we are always waiting patiently arent we for scans, appointments etc but glad everything went well last week
and let us see your baby belly now please lol
Thanks for posting a pic of your beautiful baby belly....its adorable I love it...cant wait to see your 16 week
ReplyDeleteIm actually obsessed with my belly and take a pic every week so I can do a slide show at the end of it growing lol...
Yay for trimester 2!!! I am going to predict a girl too. Bump is looking great too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it to Tri2! Gee that sounds bad. I guess thats the frame of mind we end up in from years of IF. Good to hear that you are going so well, and I did have a sneak at your belly shot. You look good. Actually you look great, and I love to hear that things are just on the up and up for you luv. Now tell us how the parents of the kids you look after reacted. Cause I always get excited when B's kindy teachers have bubs.
ReplyDeleteMy prediction is girl!!! What's the date of your scan? Super exciting!
ReplyDelete