I have been very slack with the belly shots. This is only my second shot, which was taken tonight after dinner. The main reason is because I hate having my photo taken. I avoid cameras at parties and hate looking at pictures of myself. I was however really good on our wedding day as I really wanted good photos but it was my father in law (photographer) and one of his workers so I felt comfortable with them. I still love my wedding photos and look at them often. If I get the courage in October on our 6th anniversary I'll post a picture.
Love love love it!!! Thanx so much for sharing .....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jill!
ReplyDeleteWohoo! Thanks Jill, looking absolutely fab!
ReplyDeleteLove it and I can't wait till I own my own!
Lovely belly there Jill!! I have been a little slack on photos too- it's amazing when you take them so far apart though and can really see the difference! Will look forward to more beautiful belly pics from you :)
ReplyDelete