11 Feb 2012

Alice's Wonderland


Patchwork quilt I designed with mother in law and made by her.

Embroidery on quilt.

Cot made up with her quilt.

 Canvas 

Shelf of book.

Nappy change

Window toy box with stuffed toys.

Bedside table


Something special just for Mummy!
I LOVE Oroton!

Just waiting for my 
Alice!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jill! Love the colours - very classy indeed :) Alice is such a lovely name too! How very exciting, looks like you are all prepared and just waiting now... All the best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ree! It did all come together in the end and I'm very proud of what we produced. My mother in law did a great job on the quilt and once that was done it all flowed from there.

    As for her name, well that was only decided after I got pregnant. Had heaps of other during TTC but once I got pregnant we sort of looked into names more and one day I came across it and we both knew that was it. It was hard because after working in childcare for 12 years I wanted a name that didn't remind me of a child I looked after and the amazing thing is that I have never looked after an Alice. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful nursery Jill, you must be so super excited!! Not long to go now! I keep forgetting you are due on my birthday and I am planning my 30th and you will be counting down till she is here! Alice is a lovely name too. And I notice lots of Mickey on the soft toy window box! Hehe. All the best for the upcoming birth hun! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill.. love the rooma nd love you little girls name.. how exciting.. seems to be a big rush on little girls being born to lovely ladies from BC.. enjoy the lead up to her arrival xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the name Alice. It looks fantastic. I love the quilt as well. ahhhh not long to go!

    ReplyDelete