29 Jan 2012

My Baby Shower

Today was my baby shower. My sister and mum did a wonderful job decorating with pink balloons, catering with yummy and cute food and organising wonderful games to play. I felt very special and so grateful to finally be at MY BABY SHOWER. It was only a small gathering of 15 ladies but that was how I wanted it. I was showered with some lovely presents for my bub.

Presents for Bub

A few people put in and made this bike. It is made out of nappies, blankets, bibs, clothes and other bits and pieces. It so cute that I don't want to pull it apart, however it has become a little lop sided in the car ride home.

Balloon Decorations


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jill...you were spoilt and so deserve it...

    I love the minnie mouse bike made out of nappies...

    Im glad the day was exactly as you wanted..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great day Jill- i bet it feels so strange having YOUR baby shower, finally. A bit like the poor bridesmaid who finally gets to be the bride! Love the motorbike- how clever!!

    ReplyDelete