7 Nov 2011

Baby Girl!

Hubby and me are expecting a baby girl.

This is a few pictures of some of the outfit that are very special to me. All these clothes where MINE when I was a baby that will be passed down to her. There is a few other bit of mine she has been handed down too. Some of these pieces are over 30 years old. They made Quality Clothes back then.




My plan is to have a picture of her in some of them and put it in a frame with a picture of me in them when I was a bub too. Mother and Daughter!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Jill!!!!! A baby girl!!!! Those dresses are so cute - and what a great idea to have a pic of your baby girl next to the pic of you in the same dress. You are totally right- they don't make clothing like they used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww congrats! Those clothes are totally on trend! Yes, I have three of my besties with little girls and their clothes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete