10 Oct 2011

My sister and a psychic

Well my sister went and visited a psychic on the weekend and I must say that things she said about our family were very actuate and the things she talked about my sister were very true. However my sister also asked her about me. She said she didn't want to say I was having a girl but that she was getting Feminine vibes. (My scan is Friday so guess I'll know then.) She also said that my baby would come early and be small but healthy. She also said it would be taken out of me. (C section) I found this very interesting to hear as for some strange reason I feel my baby will be born in February. Only mins before my sister rang  to tell me the info she had received I was telling my SIL about how I can't fight this gut feeling this bub will be a Feb bub. My current due date is 4th March so a Feb bub is totally possible.

Look it could all just be rubbish but I kind of think that some psychic are very real but there are fakes that make it hard for them. I saw one around 10 years ago and I must say she was amazing. Very accurate in my past and the future. I'm a believe!

1 comment:

  1. Im a believer in pyschics I have a spiritual friend who has helped me through my infertility journey last 3 years.....how exciting....and to suspect when baby is born...my spiritual friend told me my baby will be overdue and born in March...and I remember her a couple of years ago telling me the number 3 for when I have baby ie when its due or conceived...so hmm looks like March for me....

    ReplyDelete