13 Dec 2011

3rd Trimester

I finally made it to the 3rd Trimester and she is kicking 24/7.


7 comments:

  1. woot woot. nice looking bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Jill, I have been wondering how your traveling!

    I can't wait for bubs to move amd feel it for the first time. I think it will be amazing... I'm sure towards the end of the pregnancy it becomes more annoying rather than amazing, when they are kicking you in the ribs! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well to me every movement is magical. It like a little secret reminder that she is there and doing well. One night she was moving for a half hour At 3am and I couldn't sleep but I didn't care I just lay there smiling. Sometimes the kicks make me jump but I made a promise to myself to never get annoyed but her movements.

    Ree- I do post a weekly entrances on my trimester pages if you want to see my journey. Hence why I don't post much on my main page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great Jill!! She's due on my 30th birthday too which is rather exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks Jill, I didn't realise there were little weekly updates- I like them!

    I haven't been posting much for fear of offending, but I want to record this journey for myself to reflect on more than anything, so might do something similar. That way people can read if they choose and I have documented my journey :)

    Will be sure to drop in and check on you now for time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahhh I get to see your belly...thanks for sharing...looking great...

    and 3am wake up calls to baby kicking...Im glad you are loving it and it is reassuring to know everything is ok lol

    ReplyDelete